Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Lament....Ya Allah Give me strength

O Allah, the stars of Your sky have sunk
The eyes of Your creatures have shut in deep slumber
But Your doors are opened wide
For beggars of Your love.

I come before You,
seeking Your forgiveness
Begging for Your love


O Allah, by Your honor and Your might
I swear I commit wrongdoings not because I oppose You
Every evil deed performed was not because I doubt nor defy You
Not because I disregard Your punishment
Not because I revolt against Your law
I do it because of the provocation of my desires
And because You offer Your veil to cover my shame

O Allah an ungrateful servant i have been
As my age increases, my sins multiply
As remorse felt, repented i have not been
Your Paradise is my aim... and yet Your words I did not comply

O Allah
Make my path easier
You are the Most Bestower
You are the Opener of all doors to Rizq
Open it ya Allah............

O Allah.........
You are the Most Forgiver
Forgive me Ya Allah
You are the Most Healer
Heal all illness ya Rabb......heal them all........
I am ridha, I am ikhlas
You are the Most Beneficient
Bestow Your Blessings and Mercy ya Allah

O Allah.........
The Jumbler of Hearts
Make me steadfast on Your Deen
Bless me with a khusnul khatimah

Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us, Our Lord do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and grant us protection and have mercy on us, Thou art our Patron, so help us against the unbelieving people. (QS Al Baqarah:286)

Ameen Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Alameen

5 comments:

  1. Ameen Ameen Ya Rabbal'Alameen !!
    YA ALLAH ! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You...........

    YA ALLAH! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys...........

    YA ALLAH! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things............
    Ameen YA Rabbul ala'min

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE PRAY. Ameen. Ya RabbulAllameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. subhanallah ameen...beautiful

    ReplyDelete